Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yet Another Twist!

Seems the gods are smiling on me... before they trip me over...
My friend passed on my resume and said a few magic words but I have an uphill battle to prove I am worth the Job, I wanted a job like this for myself in about 8 months or after a world trip teaching English.
But it has come early and well before I am ready metally (karmically?) for it... story of my life to do that actually... do stuff before I am ready, trip and fall on my face... But in True Obi Won style I get up dust off sign autographs and start all over again!
So what to do??
  1. Take a job without being ready??
  2. Take a chance and teach English Overseas?
  3. Take The A train to Hoboken?
  4. Take an Aspirin?
Intoxicated by Choice? Hung Over by the possibilities?
Obi Wants a Souvalaki!

3 Comments:

Blogger raindog71 said...

Wow..what a week you're having..

What would you have to do to be ready for the job? If they offered the job to ya, they must figure you're worth it.

March 02, 2006  
Blogger mariah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 02, 2006  
Blogger mariah said...

Dont forget "I'm going to a wedding in May, . . . trip is booked, blah, blah, blah." My friend went on a three-week vacation before she came to work with us . . . it might work for you. Hopefully they will let you have three weeks off. But if it's shorter, then it's shorter. What are you gonna do? Take the job.

When it rains, it pours . . .
So jealous that you're going to be teaching English . . . so want to do that . . .

March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!