Friday, January 27, 2006

Australia Day - Beer, Bikinis and BBQ...

Well a hot day started early and I ambles around the house sent some files and had a chat.
1 hours drive south by south east and BAAM! I was there - The BBQ was in full swing as I let myself in the front door. I emerged into the sunlight of the back yard to be greeted by a lovely laid out lunch table and a view of the pool, people and deck chairs. The pool looked good but my eye strangely wandered to the babes on the opposite side of the pool...
"Great Ooga Mooga!" - Orlando Jones from Evolution
It seems my generous host had forgotten to tell me his sister's friends would be there! Well 4 Bikini clad giggling babes were playing and swimming in the pool and I almost dropped my beers and salad and said 'It's christmas... it's really Christmaaas!!'
I was introduced all round and because of the horrible heat stripped off my shirt and dived into the cold inviting salt water pool...
The day passed with chatting around the tables and quick swims and a strange game of pool cricket, which everyone seemed to enjoy. Some nice salads and bbq meat and more of my cold Jamaican beer and the afternoon lazily rolled by until the sun started to set around 8.30pm and I realised I would need to leave soon. I said goodbyes all around and hit the road, happy for a full day well spent in the sun.
The way life is supposed to Obi...

3 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

So not fair that we're freezing our asses (some more freezing than others)off, and you're here bragging about hot weather, BBQ's, and bikini-clad women (were there any hot guys? Huh?). I would sooooo love to be swimming right now! The winter is the best time to be swimming--outside it's 57 degrees, and inside the pool a nice 82 degrees (farenheit, of course). Did I spell that right?

January 28, 2006  
Blogger Fatman said...

Obi WAS the hot guy there.

p.s. Sorry to hear about the Saturday work clash with Russian classes.

February 01, 2006  
Blogger mariah said...

nicely said, fatman!

February 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!