Sunday, February 26, 2006

The light! It buuuurns!! aaaaaawh!!

Well the online dating things is gonna be 86'ed at the end of this week. I finally got a call afrom a nice girl who has sent me a few messages and we made a tentative plan to meet up next Friday but to be honest I really don't think the call went all that well... She sounded - I don't know, well 'strange' (talking on a mobile with power walking is just not a good impression, it sounded all forced and as if she was out of breath, she may well have been) and I am think a first meeting at a big loud salsa dance night REALLY isn't my cup of sangria - if you know what I mean, so I may try to change the date to another night or ditch it altogether.
Speaking of the altogether - I think I should give up on everything ALTOGETHER. I mean really for the last 10 years I have been putting in 110% effort for a 3% return. Exhausted and have nothing but stale old stories to show for it. Well I do have a permanent scar one girl gave me but that is a story for another blog...
Here is the revised plan.
1. Sell everything!
2. Pay off debts
3. Move to a tiny town with more then 5 syllabs in its name
4. Buy a dog and call her 'Misses' and grow my own food.
5. Take us a hobby that costs nothing and takes up all my time...
5.a speak to as few people as possible and don't make eye contact.
6. Die at 90
No Mess no fuss...
Siiiigh - I am over being over it... Wish the next bus to my home planet wasn't 60 years away...
Obi on time...

2 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

hey--now who's being the antisocial one? Life will get better . . . I promise! love you, and wish you the best . . . mariah

February 27, 2006  
Blogger raindog71 said...

I can hear it now...'ever hear about old obi the bush hermit..'..could become a legend in your own time...

February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!