Saturday, February 18, 2006

Expected the Worst ... and...

Well the car in the drive way at my oldies went down far easier that I thought.
I clocked up 200 km in the first day and now this happy camper is off to La La Land.

Neighbours, the 3rd in 7 years in the unit beside me have just had a baby form the sound of the crying from the second bedroom. Good luck to em, can't say I like 'em at all, the neighbours I mean. They have lived in the place next door for nearly a year and never said one word to me. Considering with live within meters of each other you would think they woulda moved in and introduced themselves. I even knocked one day I knew they were home but after a few minutes I realised they had no interest in answering the door. Hope that bloody child causes em both hell! Assholes!

A great friend recently introduced me to a friend of his. I thought I chattered away well and the banter was witty, but I think I was coloured by a few too many beers and shooters and more made a fool of myself and embarrassed my friend. I hope I am just a little paranoid, but I would hate to make this friend feel uncomfortable or have him regret introducing me to his other friends. Call it the phase of the moon or the second guesses of an inebriated man, but I should have retreated a few drinks earlier. Awh well the clarity of hindsight and all that...

Obi quizzical

1 Comments:

Blogger raindog71 said...

Glad to hear you're loving the car..after I got mine I drove around for hours in it. Yay for new stuff!

I have a neighbour like that. They moved in around September and I still haven't seen them.

I think we've all had times when we've figured we drank to much and talked too much..("I love you maaan..no, I really love ya..." Cringe..) Don't worry about it too much. We've all been there, I know I have.

February 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!