Saturday, February 25, 2006

In A Harsh Spotlight

The week has been like running a marathon with the shoes on the wrong feet... You could be like Yannis Kouros and just run barefoot but I do not advise it.
This week was punctuated by glass falling from my office building onto the main street in the centre of the city. It was from the 14th floor - I am on the 41st. I looked down ad saw the road sealed off by police cars.
Also a chipped tooth from an apple of all things and then a quick fix by my wonder dentist Mr Zhang, and if I am not mistaken, ZHAN is tooth in german!! Ah the irony of life...
What else?! Started new software training for work, seems all our programs are to be replaced by this new one, which because it is new, is not easy to use and frustrating! Ah well at least I don't play golf...
Sailing - yes I think I am gonna visit my uncle and take up his open offer to learn the ropes - literally... I have wanted to for a long time but I felt guilty because I had nothing to offer in return. I am 50 / 50 kinda guy... but he is a nice fellow and only really wants some company and the heavy stuff done.
Now to the reason I started to write this today, my pre-ample was rather directionless. I registered months ago on a Online dating site, with no effort in or responses out. Now it seems they have put my profile into a weekly 'great guys' email sent on mass to the ladies on the site. I have had quite a few notes of interest this week and I am looking at the profiles and the women from which they came. It amazes me I have such interest, (tho I realise advertising is everything) but aside from that I wonder what I said in my profile to gain their interest in the first place... I will keep you all posted...
Obi calling number 52!

5 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

It is because YOU are amazing, sweetie (I'm sure raindog would agree ;) )! Have fun, and good luck!

February 25, 2006  
Blogger Obi Won Kenardly said...

Awwwh thanks you deluded sweetheart! Your lovely too!

February 25, 2006  
Blogger mariah said...

deluded? Hmmm. Are there any take-backs on this thing?

on another note *aaahaaahahaaahhhhh,* I guess you don't feel llike icq'ing hmrumph!

February 25, 2006  
Blogger mariah said...

there should be a comma after icq'ing. Sorry. Had to correct myself.

February 25, 2006  
Blogger raindog71 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!