Thursday, February 02, 2006

Bitten

...The old joke goes...

Guy walks up to a stranger with a black dog
and guy says. "Does your dog bite?"
"No" replied the man, "My dog does not bite."
The guy kneels down to pat the black dog.
The black dog turns and bites him viciously.
The man recoils and exclaims, “I though you said your dog didn’t bite?!”
The man replies evenly, “That is not my dog…"
I was bitten by a dog myself many years ago now and no matter what I do, it still hasn't healed.
Obi brave

3 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

is this a real dog, or a metaphorical one?
;)

February 02, 2006  
Blogger Obi Won Kenardly said...

no it is an alsation

February 02, 2006  
Blogger raindog71 said...

May not have healed yet, but it will..

February 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!