Saturday, August 19, 2006
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Dante's Disco Inferno
Thursday, August 10, 2006
The Unbearable Lightness Of Being... Finished!
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
In the last few months
- I have moved out of the home I have known for the last 8 years.
- Moved into my parents house the day they went on holiday around Australia.
- Had someone very special come into and go out of my life from a lane we all know.
- Advised of a nice little cluster of debt.
- Quit a soul sucking job.
I seem to be stringing myself out on long shots and not being able to bounce back as once I was. For example, tonight I am alone. Alone for the first time in I cannot remember when and still with a pile of bills and an exam to finish in the next week.
I just feel alone and lonely, a little confused and overwhelmed a bit by the fact that next month 97% of the people I will be able to converse with will not speak English and -30c temperatures.
Well - I really must look back on this when I can put it all in perspective, and see what behaviours and ideas where a metaphor in what action and incident...
The lights on the TV look pretty, but too close will hurt your eyes and too far away and you will miss what is on the box...
Life is very obi-stract.
Monday, August 07, 2006
Sunday, August 06, 2006
End of a Season
I looked up on Google Earth yesterday where I will be living and I finally found it, not an easy feat considering I had no idea and had to guesstamate from Metro stations... But Finally I have some Aerial idea where I will be freezing my ass off...
To be continued - someone is telling me to get in the caaaaaaar!
Obi get a move on
Thursday, August 03, 2006
The Fork In the Road
Sunday, July 16, 2006
The Countdown Is Speeding Up
Raindog71 has been a mountain of support and help. I could not have gotten all of this done if not for her consistancy.
My parents left today for their 3 month around Australia trek in their new caravan. Walked in their front door as they walked out and dumped by clothes in their spare bedroom.
Tomorrow starts another week in which I must address many bills and amend time frames and adjust expectations - Again.
I have completely lost interest in my current mistake of a job, but I need the income - I have 4 weeks left here before I go off into the wild blue yonder...
Obi - one down 4 to go...
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Pills 'n' Thrills & Bellyaches
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Obi Got the Fluse Babeee
Monday, June 26, 2006
Monday Orginally Called Mundane
I just wanna sit in a small curled up ball and cry. I am so so tired and there is no rest in sight.
The dickheads I am buying my laptop from didn't install the extra ram I wanted and were quite prepared to hand me the laptop and the ram in a seperate bag. I reminded them of the agreement which I had on my receipt and stormed out of the shop.
I have to pay out $500 to the body corp manager for work that needs to be done around here. it is way over due but that happens in the ObiVerse...
One shaky step at a time in the ObiVerse...
Saturday, June 17, 2006
She put in a monstrous effort and bouyed all our spirits and made us laugh. But now she has decided to throw in the towel and take it easy for a few weeks before her big adventure to New Zealand to see some old friends.
I will miss her and I hope to remain friends with her long after today. She is a bright and sweet girl whom I wish all the best things for.
On another Note - B-flat to be precise, I have a full weekend ahead and no money to do it on. So how do you get to work for 2 weeks with less than 20 bucks I ask ya... Well magic my dear reader, magic...
Obi ain't no David Copperfeel
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Thursday Pay Day!
Work is taudry and I seem to be the one cheering others up at work because they feel the same soul destroying deterioration as I do. Ah the irony.
Looking for a laptop - I have seen a few that would suit Obi and they range around $1300, so I think I will laybuy one and see what I can afford. The list is growing:-
- Hiking boots.
- Leather jacket
Wish me well - I have bills to pay now and next to nothing to do it with... looking forward to 2007!
Obi can ya spare a dime?
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
The Countdown is wearing me out...
- No word from Russia yet about the official invite letter so I am anxious.
- Real estate agent came by today to take pictures for their listing of my place. it hit me, I won't be living ine my home in 2 weeks. Freaky!
- Need to get my ticket soon... where is the money gonna come from? no idea...
- I need to eat next week too and I think I just won't have the cash to even do that after my transport costs.
- Did finish 2 exams on the weekend thanks to a good friend Lizzie! She coached me well!
- Tho do have 2 assignments left.
- Supposed to be going to the footy this weekend, maybe I will ask a few people for the fun of it.
- C3beeri0 has a birthday this week which means I will have to head out for a beer.
- Gotta email Russia... say hello to Lena and ask her a few questions etc. in fact I have to email a fair few people. A special hello to Linda, I need to email you again soon. I hope all is well with you.
- A big high five to my fav gal in Korea - waaay too gooo! ( You know what I mean!)
Obi is well exhausted and demoralised by the horrible hoops he jumps thru at work... but what can he do? He has 9 weeks left and hopes to be employed and having money for the whole time. Oh and he is tired of speaking about himself in the third person like some jerk WWE wrestler!
Obi on da ropes!