Tuesday, February 28, 2006

From crazy to Insane in 3 steps

Dad cut an ad out of the paper the other day and thrust it under my nose as he tends to do, speaking about it directly is not a thing he likes to do...
Anyway, this particular ad was interesting for a change.
Learn to teach ESL and go to
one of 100 countries to teach!
The ad said a seminar was on the following day a block from my work... so... I went and it was great! So I enrolled. For those who know Obi Won the the real 3d world, a) I am sorry, your secret shame is still safe! & b) you know me to be impulsive.
So now, "The Plan" is revised again for the 97th time this week to...
1. Settle finances
2. Learn to learn ova people my engerlish
3. Travel the world and live in China, Russia, Costa Rica or Columbia or in fact almost anywhere!
4. Die at 90!
Oh A special Hello to my new readers in Canada! Drop me a line and say "Hello Eh!"
Oh - also the place I wanted sadly is now going to auction and the reserve price is outside my budget... But there is already another choice!
Obi Won the crazy stakes News at 11!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!