Sunday, January 22, 2006

Vote One for the DDC

Canadians, love em or pity em, they are going to the poles this week to elect a new federal government. I pity the poor devils the anguish as they stand in line at the poling booths and struggle with the decision of which box to tick, the one with the damp dish cloth, or the other 3 candidates… I say:
VOTE ‘ONE’
DAMP DISH CLOTH
And clean up Canadian politics!
Send the other 3 to the TV Show Weakest Link or better yet, “Weakest Politician!”. Mogabi is last years champion…

"You are the weakest politician, good bye! "

(Personally I would vote in a Dalek – they really do what they say!)

Obi - Da Troof Eh!

3 Comments:

Blogger raindog71 said...

Yeah, don't you ENVY me?

Let's see, there's the CROOK(Martin), DEAD EYES BUSH-CLONE(Harper)or MR.WISHY-WASHY(Layton). MR.SEPRATIST isn't an option out here..
I like the dish-cloth option.

January 22, 2006  
Blogger Obi Won Kenardly said...

Fank yu Fank yu... I'm gere all week, try da veal!

January 22, 2006  
Blogger raindog71 said...

hehheh..I also like the dalek option, even if they sound like what a deranged toaster would sound like...

January 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!