Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes


Lets see here...
In the last few months
  • I have moved out of the home I have known for the last 8 years.
  • Moved into my parents house the day they went on holiday around Australia.
  • Had someone very special come into and go out of my life from a lane we all know.
  • Advised of a nice little cluster of debt.
  • Quit a soul sucking job.

I seem to be stringing myself out on long shots and not being able to bounce back as once I was. For example, tonight I am alone. Alone for the first time in I cannot remember when and still with a pile of bills and an exam to finish in the next week.

I just feel alone and lonely, a little confused and overwhelmed a bit by the fact that next month 97% of the people I will be able to converse with will not speak English and -30c temperatures.

Well - I really must look back on this when I can put it all in perspective, and see what behaviours and ideas where a metaphor in what action and incident...

The lights on the TV look pretty, but too close will hurt your eyes and too far away and you will miss what is on the box...

Life is very obi-stract.

2 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

:)hi.

August 08, 2006  
Blogger raindog71 said...

Sweetie..you will do just fine. This is but a bump in the road, you will bounce back. I think you know this.
This will be a challenge to you, no doubt, but I think it will be very rewarding to you to get outta Dodge for a while. New surroundings breed new ideas and can lead to clarity in what you want.
How very insightful of me, yeah? ;)

August 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!