Monday, June 26, 2006

Monday Orginally Called Mundane

After a full weekend Obi is still weary. lifting a few heavy things over the weekend has strained the ol'back and now I am at home resting it. I hate missing work - even in a job I hate as much as this one, it is more about the work ethic than anything else. So many things to do and not enough time to do them in.
I just wanna sit in a small curled up ball and cry. I am so so tired and there is no rest in sight.
The dickheads I am buying my laptop from didn't install the extra ram I wanted and were quite prepared to hand me the laptop and the ram in a seperate bag. I reminded them of the agreement which I had on my receipt and stormed out of the shop.
I have to pay out $500 to the body corp manager for work that needs to be done around here. it is way over due but that happens in the ObiVerse...

One shaky step at a time in the ObiVerse...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!