Thursday, August 17, 2006

Dante's Disco Inferno

It's Thursday again and I can barely believe it. Outta here tomorrow and just a few final things to do, a happy and light feeling and a smile.
Then the phone rings... it is my mother saying that she and dad are in their caravan in Queensland and decided to do their wills.
"When we die, what do you want? You want the Edwardian dining table and chairs or the rings, or the country roses dinner set?"
CrAsh that warm light feeling
My mother wants to speak about death... Siiigh. Is this what Italian Mothers are like or is she leaning toward being a Jewish Mother? You tell me kids, the lines are open...
... my choice was all the photo albums and their promise to write down or record the family stories of their parents and grand parents etc.
Sentimental Obi Exposed!

2 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

How random is that? Tell them that you want everything, so you can sell it and travel the world. Your sister can travel with you. . . . Or you can have half of it, sell that, and move back to Vancouver. Or you can have none of it . . . pictures and stories sound good. . . . I'm totally rambling. lol.

August 17, 2006  
Blogger mariah said...

now that song's in my head. damn you. ;) lol

August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!