Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Countdown is wearing me out...

A busy weekend and the end of my cash until thursday. I still dunno how I managed to have to pay out more each week than I earn... and the job is a vampire to my very soul!
  • No word from Russia yet about the official invite letter so I am anxious.
  • Real estate agent came by today to take pictures for their listing of my place. it hit me, I won't be living ine my home in 2 weeks. Freaky!
  • Need to get my ticket soon... where is the money gonna come from? no idea...
  • I need to eat next week too and I think I just won't have the cash to even do that after my transport costs.
  • Did finish 2 exams on the weekend thanks to a good friend Lizzie! She coached me well!
  • Tho do have 2 assignments left.
  • Supposed to be going to the footy this weekend, maybe I will ask a few people for the fun of it.
  • C3beeri0 has a birthday this week which means I will have to head out for a beer.
  • Gotta email Russia... say hello to Lena and ask her a few questions etc. in fact I have to email a fair few people. A special hello to Linda, I need to email you again soon. I hope all is well with you.
  • A big high five to my fav gal in Korea - waaay too gooo! ( You know what I mean!)

Obi is well exhausted and demoralised by the horrible hoops he jumps thru at work... but what can he do? He has 9 weeks left and hopes to be employed and having money for the whole time. Oh and he is tired of speaking about himself in the third person like some jerk WWE wrestler!

Obi on da ropes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!