Saturday, June 17, 2006

Fallen Comrades

A sad farewell to a fallen comrade today. The Sweet Sally has fallen in battle agains the tedium and banality of the torture we call work.
She put in a monstrous effort and bouyed all our spirits and made us laugh. But now she has decided to throw in the towel and take it easy for a few weeks before her big adventure to New Zealand to see some old friends.
I will miss her and I hope to remain friends with her long after today. She is a bright and sweet girl whom I wish all the best things for.
On another Note - B-flat to be precise, I have a full weekend ahead and no money to do it on. So how do you get to work for 2 weeks with less than 20 bucks I ask ya... Well magic my dear reader, magic...
I urge you all to check out www.homestarrunner.com for a laugh...
Obi ain't no David Copperfeel

1 Comments:

Blogger Fatman said...

Drop into the bar. I'll lend you a tenner.

June 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!