Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Obi Got the Fluse Babeee

Well I finally succumbed to the flu and it's not as if I didn't push myself way over the edge for it either. This whole "Pack up your entire life in 6 months or less" book is pure rubbish!
The last page is a disclaimer from reality incoporated saying everything after the title in this book is pure speculation from a tripped out hippy...
I am missing work and money and I cannot afford to do that at all...
My Russian employer is playing funny buggers with visa letters and referees and contracts... I am really fed up with it all... and to top it all off my mother is driving me insane and is about as helpful as a life raft made of mesh!
Stay cool mah readers. I am expecting it to get worse...
Laugh now while you know I can hear you - Obi

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Awww, man that sounds like hard times :( But it will be worth it when u do the big move. Don't worry..it was like that when I was planning on coming over here...everything felt last minute...but it all came together in the end.
And HEY...Poetry?! Did u write it?! That's nutso cool. :P
Check out my Flickr page...;) the link is on my page.

July 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!