Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday Pay Day!

A nice little cheque appreared in the mail today, a claim for a computer short circuit care of your friendly neighbourhood power company... $100 will come in handy. toooo pay the water bill of the phone bill or a bill I am yet to be aware of, seems the companies sense I am moving and wanna cash in on the fact I am vulnerable and they can get some blood outta me.
Work is taudry and I seem to be the one cheering others up at work because they feel the same soul destroying deterioration as I do. Ah the irony.
Looking for a laptop - I have seen a few that would suit Obi and they range around $1300, so I think I will laybuy one and see what I can afford. The list is growing:-
  1. Hiking boots.
  2. Leather jacket
  3. Laptop
  4. Sanity

Wish me well - I have bills to pay now and next to nothing to do it with... looking forward to 2007!

Obi can ya spare a dime?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!