Sunday, April 02, 2006

Back To The Drawingboard!

Comments now open to all readers
Well Monday, the start of the working week will begin in 6 hours and find me not working still. I have one more practical class to take. My instructor will sit in and assess me and I have told my regular students this, so I hope the cheeky monkeys will make me look good... They are sweet kids...
I must only have a few slots in which I can manage anything. They say you have 7, and use all when you are learning to drive but as time and experience pass the number of slots needed drops to 1, or .5 if you examine the way I drive... Now having said that, I have had my American friend here visiting me, a great time was had, it could have been better if I had have been better prepared but I have been distracted lately with the many frustrations of not working and having no money etc.
Doug has gone north to see his other friends, I wish him well, but having said that it also frees up a slot or 2 for me to deal with the shortage of work and the company I am jokingly refer to as my employer. They have come up with one, count it, one whole job that I can do...
Horaay for choice! They have offered me a job, this job is nothing I would ever choose for myself and I have to accept it as they are trying ever so pitifully to find me employment again. Of course part of me says that they are offering me a shit job so I quit which will disolve their responsibility of me and the permanent hearing loss my work place accident has caused... nice plan I may have to foil! Firstly I will address this and another medical certificate tomorrow...
  1. I need one more class to complete my elective unit for my TESOL certificate.
  2. I would like to be able to continue taking a few classes, I have become attached to some of my students.
  3. I have to be working by the end of the week...
  4. I have to get another medical certificate
  5. I have to ask in a NICE WAY - Why the fuck they have paid me for 3 weeks and not 5 as is required to date...

So there we have it. I like to stack my plate high and pile on the pressure, most often it motivates me into action, some time it breaks me and drive me down and depresses me. So lets aim for the first one shall we?

Well that is it, a week with a huge achievement curve...

A special hello to Bendy, a sweetheart worry wart I have come to know in the last few months. Breath deep and take it easy... you are a star! Ask me, I know...

Yo Fatman! How are you? you didn't seem yourself last time we spoke, is everything okay?

Raindog71 Keep the chin up and move forward in a determined motivated way... You can do anything!

Obi kind oh mountain of impossibilty!

2 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

good luck, my friend . . . mre blogetry on the way! . . . :)

April 02, 2006  
Blogger raindog71 said...

ooo...a lot to take in..one whole job eh? Well, suck as much cash out of them you can until something better comes along. Make 'em pay..I know I would.

I am plodding along well, things are going places and so will I. ;)

April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!