Sunday, March 05, 2006

Island O Me...

Greeting Valued Readers...
Obi has been surfing the wave of uncertainty this past few weeks, Someone told me it was that scorpio was going through my sign.. maybe... Just reminds me of that story about the scorpion and the frog... You all know that one.
Seems my plans have self destructed for the most part, back to a few things for sure...
  1. The English teaching course is on next Wednesday!
  2. Doug Will be here in 12 days
  3. Work Cover Will soon be my friend... as will a solictor of note...
  4. By Wednesday I will either start the road to becoming a competent Account Exec for a commercial broker OR an English teacher in Russia or Costa Rica... (I hear the coffee is good...)

Dear visitor, if you are yet to comment on my Blog, I would love to hear from you...

Obi Won Kenardly believe his luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Frances said...

How about telling me what your Asian astrological sign is? I am doing research for my book THE NEW ASTROLOGY© and am curious when I see a Leo jumping about on his blog as to what his Chinese animal sign might be. Got any idea? If not you can go to suzannewhite.com and find out and then tell me by email... ok?

March 05, 2006  
Blogger Obi Won Kenardly said...

Yes Leo is highly prevalent in my Chart, especially around work. I have Sagittarius midheaven and an Aquarius Moon, and I have Mercury retrogrades!!

I hope that is a start, Oh as for the Asian Astrology, I am an Iron Dog... I feel a little rusty, but ye get that... Thanks for visiting Suzanne

March 05, 2006  
Blogger mariah said...

Luck! Mwah! Everything happens for a reason . . . ;)

March 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!