Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hit The Ground Running!

Well my friend Doug touched down at 9am on Friday last and it was St Patricks Day. It is a Huge day on the social scene and we hit the town like a 10 megaton Nuke! We were out until 5am. I had arranged a few guys from my ESL course and a few extras to come... and in a very un-Australian way, more than 90% turned up!
The night was spent drinking beer an chatting and laughing and all that goes with that... I have a lot of photos but cannot post any (protect the innocent of course) better eyes than mine noticed that a bubbly young English girl in my glass (18) was making eyes at me and it true Obi Won Style I completely missed it... DAMN!! She must have moved on to a friend of Obi's, we will call C3beerO, and without a seconds hesitation they were down each others throats like there was no tomorrow... Well kick me and call me Charlie!...
A favoured few ended up at my house and on the floor and were driven home by myself the following morning...
The following day I took Doug and my new Italian friends to see what they requested... which was weirdly enough the Philip Island Penguins... Siiigh.... a windy night sitting at a beach with 2000 people waiting for the locals residence to come back from the sea... The tourists liked it and got out of Melbourne for the day and I took the new motor for a good run!
Obi got a wiggle on...

2 Comments:

Blogger raindog71 said...

Sounded like a good time to me..wish I could've been there. Christ, I need a vacation, STAT.

March 22, 2006  
Blogger Obi Won Kenardly said...

Take one...

March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!