Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tuesday - Named After The Norse God Of Psorisis & Softball

Greeting Dear Readers.
I has been a week to remember... if only I could...
I met a whole heap of great people at the TESOL course in Melbourne last week. I have a lot of online work to do but I had some great reviews and feedback from my instructors.
I am looking at the following countries to go and teach. Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, Venezuala, Costa Rica, Vietnam, and maybe more.
Any English Second Language readers please contact me!
Other than that, I have Doug arriving from California in 4 days and then St Patricks Day festivities... a nice drive down the coast with my new Italian friend Stafano and Serena and Doug to see the coastal beaches and the Phillip Island Penguins!
Obi is up to his neck in modules that have to be done for my ESL teaching certificate.

1 Comments:

Blogger raindog71 said...

Well congrats again for getting through most of your course work. A lot of hard work for a hopefully rewarding outcome!
Sounds like you're going to have a fun time this weekend..

March 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!