Monday, March 06, 2006

"You're unemployed Jim, but not as you know it"

The day started out with a knock at the door, I threw what was left of the quilt I had wrestled and ripped to small handy bite size pieces during the night from feverish night terrors. Rolled out of bed to allow my mistress gravity to assist me hit the floor.
I answered the door knowing full well who it would be and sure enough mum and dad are at the door and walk straight through to the pool room... (oh, come in...). I scratched my head and put on another load of washing after they left and then continued on with an animation for this webpage that took me well into 3am... Funny the obsessive behaviours we have...
Today was filled with...
  1. Episodes of Battlestar Galatica & Stargate... (Yes I am a nerd, that has been established)
  2. 5 minute Noodles and some brief chats.
  3. A doctors appointment and some calls to clarify my status as unemployed and Work Cover worthy...
  4. A McDonald's chocolate thick shake... Not as nice as the cherry flavour but they just stopped that... much to my dismay.
  5. Creating a witty blog entry - FAILED!

Well gentle readers, any suggestions on the next course of action?

Tomorrow - Swedish Classes, Wednesday D Day...

Obi wish upon a staaaar...

2 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

sweeet pictures, obi.

March 07, 2006  
Blogger raindog71 said...

Oh good, you got it to work..looks good.

March 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!