Wednesday, March 15, 2006

_ _ _ _ Flash! (Not news really...)

Well it seems I didn't get the brokerage job, I cannot say that I am too worried about it though, I am looking to the future as an ESL teacher... I am sure the first year will be a hard journey but if I keep myself moving I will have to start applying for jobs at the 9 month mark of each contract year...
I honestly don't care where I go as long as I am adored by da wyminz!! (Conan the barbarian accent) and have enough money to live above the local average. That is why Vietnam and Cambodia are looking good too...
Work Cover won't even show its ugly head for 3 weeks and I am nearly officially outta money... I'd be worried if it wasn't so common an occurrence... Even then... Where will I be?
The new plan!
  1. Move outta the house and occupy the oldies while they are away.
  2. Get enough rent to cover the mortgage
  3. Get a job ANYWERE overseas.
  4. Tell Chuck Norris he's a sissy!

Obi bashing the drum of inevitabilty (Like a taiko BABY!)

5 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

wonderful plan, obi . . . but i must say that you're a nut. a loveable nut, to be sure, but a nut all the same. good luck renting your house.

March 15, 2006  
Blogger GG said...

There is a huge demand for English teachers in Japan...

March 16, 2006  
Blogger Obi Won Kenardly said...

I know Gaijin Girl, But you need a Degree and I dont have one...
Life would be SWEET!

March 16, 2006  
Blogger Yawn said...

I can score you a job in Texas, but it wouldn't be pretty. Let me rephrase that- I have no idea what I'm saying because I've been drinking and my wife is about to drive me up the wall. There. That's what I actually meant to say.

March 17, 2006  
Blogger Yawn said...

Oh yeah- just lie and you can score some work on the border or Mexico City. Brag about your experience and know-how- true or not- and you can earn a whopping 20 pesos per day. Probably more, especially if you know rich people with kids they plan to send to Harvard.

And tell no one I left this comment.

March 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!