Thursday, March 16, 2006

Charisma Goes Through Ya Like A Mercury Enema

Siiiigh.... The week has gone by and challenge mounted on problem mounted on all out diabolical avalanche!
But At least one thing is clear or clearing... I am off to Kiev in August for the start of the school year in September! You heard it right kids, Kiev is the capital of the Ukraine. I have been told that a school, (which a class mate in contact with) will offer me a pretty good wage if I can get my TESOL certificate to them ASAP.
I would have preferred the sunny days of the equator in Venezuala, BUT I will take what I can get!
I have been inspired by Teacher X... he is living La Vida Locaski!
On another note, for a guy that seemed to have the charisma of a celebrity only 5 days ago now cannot even get an email reply from 1 of 20 people... Slick, Obi Real slick...
Obi - Get me to the plane on time!

2 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

So cool that you're going abroad! And you're right, you take what comes to you . . . now about those emails. hmmm. that really sucks--maybe I don't need a shot of charisma from you, after all(lol). Things will get better. It's St Pat's Day, after all! :)

March 17, 2006  
Blogger raindog71 said...

hmmm...sounds promising.

Looked at Teacher X's page, his experiences(and others on the page) mirrors that 'English Teachers' show I mentioned earlier.

Will be beneficial to have good contacts.

March 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!