Monday, March 27, 2006

Becoming A Reverend!

Well in as much as I am a ESL teacher to be... I wanna be a reverend for only $29.99!
http://www.ulc.org/
My lead for Kiev fell over and so I have to start a fresh... but broadening the search to almost any country now...
I must say at this point I am not fussy... I just have to get myself organised. Maybe Upper Laos.... or maybe Kyrgystan!
As long as I can get a pastie with sauce anywhere I go I will be fiiiine!
On a lighter night - I will be working in the normal humdrum world of 9 - 5 again soon. Seems my accident benefits will be flowing soon so I am happy, then the work cover agency will pay me the rest of the outstanding money.
I have been taking pre intermediate English classes, they are a great bunch of kids - well 19 - 24 year olds. So this week I have more classes. but I need to be observed by my instructor and getting time to do that is hard...
What else... Oh C3beerO is in love... in love wit ha tidy little Brit called... Princess Leia. She is a spark and a half and such good company... I am glad for C3beerO that is is legal... just 18... I am a little concerned about his choice but she is a sweet heart and keeping it simple is best...
Had a great night out with my friend Doug and he got bah-lind drunk and was so funny... I was Captain Sober so I had to the Molybenum Falcon... Obi Hyper-Drive!

2 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

A reverend, eh? What a life you lead, obi . . .

Something better will come up with teaching . . . with a warmer climate perhaps . . . scantily-clad women . . .

March 28, 2006  
Blogger raindog71 said...

hmmmmm....can't see you in the whole collar bit..unless it was for fun. ;)

March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!