Friday, March 10, 2006

Thursday - Named for the Norse God of Plumbing & Dandruff!

Thursday came and went in a blur - In true dishevelled assembly style...
I met a friend in my fav bar - the Purple Emerald and I gave him a coffee machine. Well he asked a relative of mine to get him a good deal where they work, and so he is happy to get 35% off!
He informed me over a vodka and tonic that my competition for the assistant account executive position were considered rather poor and that made my chances better, but sadly the boss is rather distracted and has not yet made a decision... That works for me because I am happy to finish my course with a clear and undistracted mind...
I have a big day coming up on St Patricks Day, a friend from Califonia will be in town and I have amazingly managed to rounded up a couple of lovelies to share the day with us!
Cleaned out my garage today so I can finally get my new car in there... didn't do much else... Siiigh. The tribulations of the unemployed are upon me!
Obi don't play dat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!