Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tomorrow Is Wednesday!

Hello dear readers, tomorrow is Wednesday and I am looking forward to starting my teaching classes for ESL. I hope I do well, I would like to teach English in Eastern Europe or in South America...
I am also hoping to hear about my job interview at the commerical brokers I mentions a few entrys back. Now that will take me back to my career and I will have to play catch up on a few things also, but at the end of 6 months I would be in a good job with a future. I hope to hear from that company tomorrow - Wish Me Luck!
Also I must submit my application to my employer to give me Work Cover (Sick Pay) for my work place injury... Life just seems to be a an uphill push in every direction I look... Oh well.. get out the old hiking boots!
Tonight at class we learned a few new things but I find it funny that the Swedish word for Marriage is the same as Poison! Now that shows a culture with issues eh?!
Please drop me a comment if you come by and visit my blog... It would be nice to hear from someone new!
Obi all excited!

5 Comments:

Blogger Fatman said...

Well, I'm a reader from way back who hasn't dropped in for a few weeks. Man! Check out the animated dude! That's brilliant.

March 08, 2006  
Blogger Obi Won Kenardly said...

Thanks Fatman, as a long time listener first time caller your input is always welcome!

Enjoy the wedding Big Fella!

March 08, 2006  
Blogger mariah said...

here's hoping for somewhere warm . . . good luck with the ESL teaching!!!

March 08, 2006  
Blogger mariah said...

Or the Broker thing . . . I hope you end up doing what you love to do . . . marriage = poison, eh? Sounds like my kind of culture ;)

March 08, 2006  
Blogger mariah said...

(insert R2D2 noises here) Wow! That's sooooo cooooool!

March 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!