Wednesday, May 24, 2006

This Abacus Is Rigged!


24 Hours til I hear from Moscow about the job... I am nervous. It has come down to this. It all hinges on this call.
Thank you to the Lovely Elena for her email. Thank you sweet heart, I will need your help to find an apartment in Moscow.
Of course - work changed the rosters again so I have to split half way through a shift so I can take the call. That figures! Money is a real issue at present. I am doing the numbers and they just are not adding up...
The world is being bombarded and impacted by posiblities and opportunities, I need to keep my eye on the prize so I don't get thrown off course and lost into the sea of despair. Believe me, it is not nice, I know because I learnt to swim there.
Cross your fingers and keep your eyes peeled for the next update tomorrow...
Throw Obi a floatie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!