Saturday, May 20, 2006

Same Distance - Cheaper Calls

Had a nice call this morning from my old friend recently found. She is a soft spoken little treasure but I must admit some times I cannot hear what she says and all my efforts to encourage her to speak louder are all in vain, she just has one of those whispery voices.
Obi - is getting an amplifier for his phone...
Well it is done - the second job I started I have quit - I am old and just cant cope with the extra effort for the $160 a day it will bring.... siiiiigh. Besides, I have a visitor next week from a distant galaxy and it would be remiss of me and down right inhospitible of me to not be able to show her the sights!
I have so much to do and I need some serious help getting organised. My phone interview with Moscow is in a few days. So I better be prepared.

1 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

oooooo, 3 days left . . . how exciting! :)

May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!