Thursday, June 08, 2006

Tip Toe-ing The Line

The hard slog uphill is on. Winter is here in Melbourne and the elements are as unrelenting and unforgiving as my current challenges. I am still waiting on the visa invite letter from Moscow and getting antsy - the embassy here is known for redefining lax attitude to processing anything... But I await in hope that I can slip by fates hands this time.
The queens birthday holiday is Monday and I am so looking forward to doing some school exams for Grammar. The Larking Lizzie will be helping me as she actually took notes and has passed it!
This weekend will also host a working bee with my dad and mum. things that need to be done will get done, even Raindog71 will pitch in. Bless her cotton socks.
Working 11 - 8 shift sucks chunks but I cannot do anything about it. The lies and the commission structure at this place change daily, is the shonkiest place I have ever worked.
Dunno if Raindog71 is doing what she wanted to do in Melbourne or if it is all she thought it would be. Hey yeah it is a nice city and lots to see and do, but the weather is a bitch and she is taking names..
I will send those who deserve emails something good soon!
Obi workin' and a groovin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!