Saturday, June 03, 2006

Winter Sunshine!

A long week at work over and also completed was the cushy phase of my job. The next phase means I have to outbound cold call people. Don't get me wrong - I hate cold calling and almost quit and told my bosses boss so. He offered redeployment into 3 daze a week, Now I did the calculations and something about less hours eqates to less money so I said no. He was rather shitty at me for imposing on his suggestion to ask about other work, it was his offer after all, I wanted to see what was available.
So Monday I will be in bright an early to do outbound!
The dust has settled on many of my side projects and so the way seems a little clearer now. Not much but a little.
1. gotta pay for my ticket.
2. gotta clean out the garage
3. gotta clean the house up so the real estate people can take pics for advertising.
4. gotta pay bills
5. gotta do a lots stuff as it comes up!

Its a shame no wannas creep into the top 5 list....
My apologises to all i cannot chat with or write to at present, too busy, I have little time that is my own at present. Joel The Hutt stands behinds me and talks about all sorts of things not realising I may need a moment or an hours to just chill... Sigh! He is gone to greener pastures as of tomorrow - finally found a hutt of his own... good luck to him too!
Special Note! Hats off to the Fatman for the site renovation. It is Fantastic!


Obi on a few daze off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!