Thursday, April 27, 2006

Absent Funds

Well Obi got both jobs he went for which means he will be working a grand total of 45 hours a week minimum. So I am sad to say I will have to curb most everything...
My study buddy is coming over Sunday to do the grammar portion of my TESOL certificate. She is a sad little chicken, she was seeing C3beerO and he dropped her like a hot potatoe... She was so upset that she wanted to board a ship and fly back to her part of the world... I say thee 'Neigh'! So I cheered her up and convinced her to hang around for a few more months and enjoy the friends she's made and the countryside...
I am already tired, and I am not sleeping well - so how am I gonna get through the next 14 weeks.
Obi got a mountain ahead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!