Saturday, May 13, 2006

Health Check

Obi has been working and trying to make up time and money in the short time he has left before he is off into the wild blue yonder.
Feeling tired and a little dizzy and well over worked in the past few weeks. I woke up and felt exhausted so I fobbed off work for the day and went to the doctor for a certificate. The doctor greeted me and took my blood pressure and suddenly got all serious. Seems Obi has quite high blood pressure at present... So much so he will be off to the doctor during week for a second check up... I am quite surpirsed myself and I am really questioning my health.
Obi needs to be kind to himself and lower the pressure - in all areas...
Take the pressure down - Obi

1 Comments:

Blogger raindog71 said...

Oh hon..do take care of yourself, though I know you will..I'll be thinking of you. Big hug and kisses..xoxoxxx

May 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!