Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Stupid Leading The Blind

Well it is clearly apparent that the company I work for is run by idiots and inept fools. The simple facts are - 50 people were hired, for 37 desks, 4 days training and 64 combinations and numerous unexpected and unexplained deals. Telephones and IVR skill spilts not switched on. So today I spent 3 hours today logged in and waiting only to find that the connection between us and the main lines were not activated. Ah the professionalism!
swapped a day so I can go to the airport too!
I broke my front tooth a few days ago. I have a nasty diagonal break and a pin exposed from the tooth, I am far from happy. Working 6 daze a week I have no time to find a dentist and get it fixed. I am looking for input here - should I pay for the full hollywood smile at $8500 (which I have been planning for years) or should I just get the quick fix (cheaper)...
Lines are open kids - send me our opinions....
Obi talk back radio...

2 Comments:

Blogger raindog71 said...

well...I say..go big or go home! If you've wanted to do it for years..then this is the perfect excuse..

May 10, 2006  
Blogger Fatman said...

Go to South East Asia. Cheap, proffesional dental work and they throw in some noodles for free.

May 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!