Saturday, May 06, 2006

My Week At Work

Well it is surprising how many new friends you can make in a week!
Tomorrow off to Yum Cha with my new mate Chris from Aberdeen. Should be nice. I finally got paid after a bungle at work - they paid out nearly $600 to someone that aint me... oh well a keying error can be rather expensive.
Raindog71 will be in my city in a few weeks, maybe I should try and meet up with her. I understand she has quite the busy schedule and a list a mile long of things to do. I hope I can meet up with her somewhere in between.
My imminent bills will be out of the way in a week and I will be having my house painted by a professional starting next week. About $3000 is the quote, I hope she does a good job...
Well that is all...
Obi out...

1 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

you two make me sick. retch! retch! retch!!

May 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!