Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Obiload!

A busy week which will be the template of my life for the next few months. Working 6 daze a week to catch up on bills and pay for small renovations to my house will make it hard to be anything much to anyone.
Having said that, I have met a great bunch of people and have some wonderful new friends. Though complex situations are developing I am doing my best to be the new improved Obi by being, bright and cheery and positive about life. It is working to a degree, I just hope I don't end up being spread too thinly with work and committments and fun and all the stuff inbetween..
Getting emails from my TESOL friends is great and making me itchy to travel, the count is up and Japan Thailand China and Italy are the places I am now getting emails from.
Life - its a funny thing, but you wouldn't buy one for quids...
Obi Butter or Magarine...

1 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

wow, how our lives have changed. remember this . . . "Dude is VERY BORED!!
reading now...." or this . . . "Working 7 daze a week? OMG!!?? You must be loaded! (marry me!)" jeez, rereading those gave me a good laugh . . . My point is, now I'm barely working (busy, tho'), and you're working 6 daze a week . . . cheers to this new attitude of your's!! Let me know if there's anything I can do to brighten up your day . . . :)

May 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!