Monday, May 15, 2006

Pressure On The Powder Keg

I am so frustrated that the list of things I must do before I go away to Moscow.
  1. Work is becomingly increasing a horrible job. The contradictory idiotic methods that management use and the manner they want us to complete this project. Amazes me more each day I go to work.
  2. The virus and fatigue and other symptoms are causing an unusual increase in gravity around me... It is just so hard to get things done.
  3. Unexpected departures have shocked me, someone I believed I was very close to didn't even respect me enough to tell me he was leaving the country. I only found out that he was leaving because I contacted him. I am shocked deeply hurt and incensed that he would so glibly say - "see ya on the flipside." Fuck the flip side, you tell me you are leaving and you make time to see me in person. Respect dammit respect...So there you have it.
  4. I have a phone interview next week and I have not finished my final modules for my TESOL certificate. So I have to tell them that I am not quite ready and the 6 days a week that I am working in making anything I need to do impossible to achieve. I need help badly.

Obi is overwhelmed and it ain't getting easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!