Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Jumping Thru Hoops Under The Big Top!

I got an email back from the Moscow job, which I am really wanting now because I know a sweet hearted soul in Moscow who can help me adjust. My prospective boss is suspect of my skills, and so she should be. So she has asked me to jump through a hoop so to say by organising a 90 lesson plan, which in effect is 2 lessons. I guess she wants to see my skills in action... Siiigh. I emailed back and I told her that I will have it to her in 24 hours. Now I have 20 left...
The topic:- draft a lesson plan 90 minute lesson to intermediate level adults reaching Present perfect vs. past simple together with exercises clarifying how is use a/an/the/zero articles.
Easy... hehe. ah hum... well, Shit I dunno - I will have to start at the start and see how I go!
Obi - Grammatically challenged!

4 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

good luck :)

April 20, 2006  
Blogger mariah said...

sn-obi! ha! lol! more like brrrr-obi!

April 20, 2006  
Blogger raindog71 said...

I do not envy you, love..good luck with that..xoxox

April 20, 2006  
Blogger Fatman said...

Come see me in the next 20 hours. We'll nut it out.

April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!