Thursday, April 20, 2006

All Written On The Western Front

Today I woke up late and felt good for the sleep in. I spent 4 hours on the lesson plan to be submitted and all in all I am happy with the final outcome. Big thanks to the offer for help!
I really should ask my Fatman when he is escaping the humdrum and training across Russia... it must be coming up soon!
Job interviews tomorrow on the local front. 2 actually, one for the weekdays 12 - 12 Monday to Friday and the other is Saturday 9 - 5 only so at the end of it all I will be tired but back on track financially. I am unlikely to keep the Saturday job more than a few weeks, we will see how life goes.
Siiigh - Bills and mortgage beckon and at this point I am so poor I can't even pay attention Ahaaaaa!!
Obi can ya spare a dime?

1 Comments:

Blogger raindog71 said...

Great news about the job(s)..oh..and hey..nice TARDIS. ;)

April 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!