Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Bone Weary.

I am spewing that I missed the whole comedy Hamburger night. I got the offer. I was gonna go and I missed the whole damn thing! Was I abducted by aliens? Was I trapped in the fridge reaching for the pickles at the back? Was I even abducted by the CIA??!
Nope!
Just a bone head and forgot. I spent the arvo with my nieces. I see them so seldom, still no excuse! I didn’t have to start work until 1pm!

I am in an uncomfortable place at present, I feel like I am wearing a nylon jumpsuit in a sauna and the colours are running! I really have to get my chi together!

Too many things going on at present The Telstra situation has escalated – now it seems I owe $9500 Amazing! I have more goddamn bills than a flock of fuckin ducks!

My support shoulder is doing its good work in another land, but all I got in exchange was a goat and a gold fish… I miss that shoulder; it was my best leaning arm! Oh well I know it is appreciated. Taking more outta me than I expected. Not in a bad way but I seem to have much more invested than I thought. Its hard to stay objective and balanced on the tightrope o' life when your got no otherhand to put the umbrella... "...seeend iiin the clooowns... don't worry. I'm heeeere... " DOH!

Stumbling health-wise too – My back is giving up on me can barely stand up straight and I need a few blood tests - to once and fall all prove I am the father of Princess Mary’s baby… aaaand to see what is exhausting me; likely H5N1 – yes! Half a British postcode and no sleep in a week is making me feel crap!

Any suggestions? “Is there a Travel Agent in the house??”

Listening to ‘Church Of Al Green’ at the moment… soothing this jittery demeanor.

Well if I get any worse I will let all 3 of you that read this page know…

Some critique from the larger than life literary legend would be appreciated on the friction fiction.

Obi - haaave!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fatman said...

Nieces eh? That's a legit excuse. But YOU OWE TELSTRA $9,500?!? Yikes. What's the deal Obi? Long distance phone sex? Oh, and the whole dying from unknown disease thing has got to suck too. Bags your cds if you croak.


p.s. You want MY opinion on your fiction? Dude- you write more than me. You've written more in three months than I have in three years.

p.p.s. But honestly, start by doing spell check. Also punctuation could be better. There's a book called 'Eats, Shoots and Leaves' by Lynne Truss that needs to find a place in your bookshelf.

January 13, 2006  
Blogger Obi Won Kenardly said...

Thank you Fatman! I know I need to speel check and polish. A lot. Next time I write something I won't post it immediately. I will run it through Word once or twice for good measure.

Thanks for popping by,,,

January 13, 2006  
Blogger Fatman said...

I pop by every two or three days. I just don't post comments often.

January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!