Friday, April 14, 2006

Easter - and the chakra enema

Easter has offered me a few days off the treadmill of taudry. So in the spirt of this time of year, I saw a psychic at my mother's behest. She really did not do much at all but I left feeling a lot better about the whole 'do something brilliant with your life' thing...
Right now I have had 8 beers and I am feeling rather good, and even articulate enough to spell properly!
So I am left with the same challenges issued by two unrelated people in 2 days... I am thinking that it is something I oughta do... Take stock and make a list... The list!
I have a pen and a poetic license and I ain't afraid to use 'em!! Look out Punk!!
Obi - Flipped out and now play his own game!

1 Comments:

Blogger raindog71 said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Making an honest list of what you truly want to do with your life is a great start.

Having something down on paper to reflect on and really think about gives a sense of control and direction..

I am happy for you, this is a very positive step.

April 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!