Wednesday, April 12, 2006

God is pickin' on me!

Well a day hunting for jobs has turned up something a little different than I expected...
I disclosed that I had a claim in process and no one wanted to know me after that... so I am now all about lying!
I am an honest and frank person, if ya smell I will surely tell ya. Much to the that extent I have closed the claim for my hearing damage to the employment agencies. The treatment I got from the company I worked for because I made a claim was somewhere between distain and horror...
So the day has left me feeling a little dispondent. I have closed my claim, much to the glee of the company I worked for and I will now search for a job regardless of any injury I still have. What else can I do? There is no spoon!
Obi must play nice - even with sharp objects!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!