Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Spin On A Dime

Life can spin on a dime. Life can spin on another dime out of control. Personaly I think my life at the moment is much like that Sci Fi TV series Seven Days, in which a chrono-naut goes back in time... Except there is not a back in time bit, The similairity is when he starts to travel back in time trying desperately to hold the joystick steady in an impossible effort against the elements.
Tomorrow I start a new job (I think) Not a great feeling about it but I did negotiate a higher wage... and for 18 weeks I think I can get it done, and as an added bonus, as soon as I can get this undercontrol as a job I can go back to teaching in the mornings from 10 - 11am and still be on time to work! I would be a tired puppy but at least doing the things I want to...
Well lets see what I can do in 2 days before Easter!
Obi Says - Gawd Hep meh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marsha Loftis said...

good luck with the new job. I like the little persona in the corner. Very cute

April 11, 2006  
Blogger mariah said...

i'm sorry if it seems like i'm hounding you. good luckwith the new job.

April 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!