Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Birthday Dazzler

Well Life marches on. I am quite unhappy about the ridiculous job I have been dished out by the Company I was employed by. I took on a job that did not have a job discription. I am now supposedly a OSU assistant - Operational Support Unit...
I doubt that I will be able to last at this job... I just cannot last through the boredom.
Thanks to those that tried to cheer me up. This job is just pathetic and I have to do it for 8 hours a day. I will be looking for another job tonight! Lets hope I can last the day and the week.
Obi Dont Play Dat!

2 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

I fucking hate jobs that suck (I suppose that is why we say they suck).
I'm glad that you are still living ;), and I would like to give you a link (altho'you probably have been sent there by raindog) http://www2.b3ta.com/top-10-cutest-kittens/
Top Ten Cutest Kittens by Rob Manuel [B3TA : WE LOVE THE WEB]
You might have to cut-and-paste that--and turn your sound down ;).

April 10, 2006  
Blogger mariah said...

signed,the debt collector :)

April 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!