Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Years Eve... What the??!

This year will be very different, I cannot say I even want to do anything to celebrate at all this new year. The highpoint was a call from -
My my my Mariah! - (sung to the tune of Delila - Tom Jones)
A nice surprise was hearing Mariah on the phone this afternoon. She is a funny gal! We chatted for about an hour and laughed and talked about everything!
Heard from a Canadian friend over the past few days and I am glad that her situation, or more to the point, her perspective has taken a serious turn for the better. Knowing her as well as I do I hope that she keeps it up and lets it get her to a place she really wants to be. I made some alternate suggestions for her, some of which she liked but the most import thing is that Stella got her groove back.
Obi here next year

1 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

How sweet! Reading your blog is the high point of my day! Love ya lots! MMMMMWWWWAAAAAHHHHHH!

January 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!