Thursday, December 29, 2005

Waiting...

A few friends, both home and abroad, are having life changing evens happening to them. Most for the better, some for the worse. The point I am attempting here is that around major public holidays emotional and relationship unheavals occur. I will be watching closely and waiting to see what I can do to support these good friends.
Yesterday Bubba SMS'ed me and asked me if I could help him with a 2006 summary list but as I look back across the year it seems like a gray blue blur.
Oooh - the first episodes of the new series of Dr Who were shown on the BBC in the UK on Christmas Day!! Coolies! I'd love to see it, I got quite into Christopher Eccelston being the Doctor, but now, because he felt he'd be typecast, we have a new one... David Tennant, wonder how it will go...
The Gravity index is rocketing in past critical to just bloody stupid as the year creaks to a close.
Will I miss this year? = No.
Did many good things happen this year? = Not enough
Bob Denver passed away as did Richard Pryor, so the funny index for planet earth has dropped. Kerry Packer - Well dunno what index a billionaire fits in - any he wants to buy is the answer.
Hmm - the list goes on...
Obi Bids Peace! Jah make ya!

3 Comments:

Blogger raindog71 said...

Hi.

Why does that always hapen around holidays anyhow? Merry fucking Christmas!

I loved the new Dr. Who. I have one of the new ones dvr'd to watch.

I will email you with further developments.

Ta~
Lonnie

December 29, 2005  
Blogger Fatman said...

Totally forgot about Bob Denver and Richard Pryor kicking the bucket. I should plonk them down on my obituary. Also would you believe....Don Adams also passed away? Numero Uno for my grieving though would have to be Hunter S. Thompson.

December 31, 2005  
Blogger mariah said...

Johnny Carson is dead as well. sad. sad.

January 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!