Saturday, December 24, 2005

?? Happy New Year ??

A dear friend called to say she had paid for my ticket to the New Years Eve bash a mutual friend was eluding to in an SMS the other day. She is always sweet and the first one to offer a hand.
The details arise from the murky depths that the tickets are to a place that I absolutely HATE and I am sure my friend BUBBA would agree is pathetic. I am likely to see an old housemate there that still owes me money and rubs in my face the fact he won't pay, for no good reason at all, any opportunity he has. This just happens to be where that moron with a complete lack of imagination ALWAYS goes rain hail or shine. Monkey see monkey do....
Now if I see him there while I am in any enibriated state I will lose my cool and try and re arange his features. Not a situation I want - ergo I am not going. I think I will revise my christmas day schedule and repeat the same... besides I also discovered that Date with Density girl will be there and that is just too much to deal with. Deleting her SMS's and voicemail is enough to do.
Obi elsewhere for new year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!