Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Life is looking up!

Damn it all! I am cheering up whether I like it or not! Decided I am going to Canada and America in May for 3 weeks. May even travel up the coast and go sailing with my Aunts partner Richard on his 30 ft yacht. Buying a car or a house which ever I pass first and I am making Lemonade! Lemonade I tell you!!
(I would stamp my foot hard on the ground but I may have to follow up with a second step that may resemble boot scooting and I vowed after that night of Tequila and Garth Brooks - NEVER AGAIN!!)
Someone once said - "...if all you can see is the dull side of life - Polish dat bitch up!" I intend to resemble that advice!
An American friend who I have known for 20 years is planning to come down to Australia for a while - it will be nice to have a houseguest. My house is too big and gloomy for just me anyway.
Stay cool all - advice on staying cool or not boot scooting gladly welcomed in Comments!
Obi is a man! (an achie breakie man) ... 2. 3. 4...

2 Comments:

Blogger DelorumRex said...

You know I like your style.. let me promote you shamlessly, by putting a link to you on my blog. Which if my calculations are correct is read by 3 humans, 2 bruno bianco fans and a whole football team of Guanaco each and every day.

So cheers!
Pass on a little sunshine, kick an idiot in the nerts today.
http://delorumrex1.blogspot.com

December 20, 2005  
Blogger GG said...

Staying cool - hang in Tokyo for a while. You'll freeze your proverbial n--- off.

Happy Christmas.

December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!