Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Bless The ' Re: Read Reply '

A friend of mine from long ago calls me occasionally and tells me how much he misses and wants me to live in Vancouver again, even claims he wants to sponsor me for a work visa. Now I would like to live there, fantastic city and a place I could thrive and feel the joy that life throws at only a few...

Now it has been months since he replied to my emails and so I sent a short message asking if his hands were broken because I had received no emails and thought that would be a good reason, a little funny as well, but making the point.

I have my email open all day as a matter of course. I saw the read receipt sent back and ignored. This pissed me off. The next day I sent a message - replying to the read receipt - making it obvious I monitored the email that he did not reply to - I sent a message saying - all I wanted to say was hello, seasons greetings and happy new year. That message too was ignored and the read receipt came back for that.

HOPELESS. This is a guy who wants me to spend thousands to travel across the planet and be at his wedding in May 2006. Now for a guy that can't get out of his own way to answer the several emails I have sent over the last 3 months and especially the ones I have sent read receipted - well I should be of a similar opinion about his wedding in May shouldn't I?...

Obi travelling elsewhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!