Thursday, December 22, 2005

Remembering You Fondly Lonnie

I used to live in Vancouver. I remember distinctly the beauty and majesty in every sight and sound from nature to street corner. I felt like every day was Christmas and I was born each morning. I was blessed.
But the most cherished memory I have is of the beautiful blue eyes of someone who cared deeply for me and loved me in her own crazy way. I love her still, she is a gentle and generous soul and she contacted me today out of nowhere.
I thought she had abandoned her email address which is a priceless link and my only means of communication with her now. So I give thanks to the chaos than made the memory of me move her fingers across the keys and her words across the oceans.
Thank you Lonnie. I am so pleased to hear from you.
Love you always Obi.
From me to you - Paul Weller's - Sunflower

1 Comments:

Blogger raindog71 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!