Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bruva from another life…

Well as you know I was chuffed with my success with classmates.com and heard from the lovely Mariah. Well I checked again and now I got a message from my host brother Eddie!!

Back step… I was an exchange student to California back in the daze of yore lived in Glenview Ave. in Cupertino. Silicon Valley. My host Brothers Eddie and Pat were odd fellows, but everyone is odd when you are 15 and emersed into another culture instantly… Anyway, Eddie contacted me. Never the nicest fellow but it is only now looking back on my year there that I appreciate his place in the whole shebang. I hope to hear about the family and what is happening…

Obi keep ya posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger mariah said...

ooooooo, you think i'm lovely? sweet!

December 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The Latest!
  • The Obi Has Landed!